Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Reenactment

This past weekend was another great opportunity for some action photo shots. Here in the Knoxville area they had a Civil War reenactment. It showed how they dresses, set up camp, and the way they battled back then. As usual I had a great time making it to another wonderful outdoor event that was unique. There was one down side to this whole thing and that was the pain I had to endure by the end of the visit. I was only there for two and a half hours, But that was a very long time for me to be on my feet these days. Yesterday I received a shot in the back and will have two more rounds of this. The goal is to make the back pain more bearable while lowering the amount of pain relievers that I must take. So that's enough of that. Back to the reenactment. There was so much going on that I managed to take 225 photos while there. This gives me a great number of choices when it comes to finding good photos to post. So here we go as usual I am going to add a couple of pictures here for a sample and if you want to see more, you can click on (my photos) on the right side of this page or follow this link. www.flickr.com/photos/paul-clack/. Thanks again for visiting my passion for photography page.




No comments:

Post a Comment